Free event in London on 24 June for Third Sector learning providers and stakeholders
Led by the Third Sector Implementation Board<, which was set up to provide strategic oversight and guidance for the future development of the sector’s contribution to learning and skills, the Third Sector Learning and Skills –The Way Forward on 24 June 2014, is a free seminar for senior managers, leaders and practitioners in the third sector. It is also open to funders, government department representatives and adult learning and skills providers.
Building on the work of the Third Sector Implementation Board< (TSIB) this seminar is an opportunity to:
- Access TSIB resources
- Share outcomes from the 2013/14 programme of work
- find out about recent policy developments in relation to Community Learning Reform, ESF and Apprenticeships
- Discuss the benefits and challenges of recent changes
- Influence policy relating to Third Sector provision of adult learning and skills
- Work out how the sector can have most effect in engaging with funders, government departments and providers of adult learning and skills
Spaces are limited and available on a first come first served basis
Programme and registration: Go to: http://www.niace.org.uk/campaigns-events/events/the-third-sector-learning-and-skills< on the NIACEdefinition website
Venue: Tomlinson Centre, Queensbridge Road, London, E8 3ND
Time: Start 10:30 am Finish 3.00 pm
Any requirements? If you have any accessibility, belief, dietary, faith, learning, medical or other special requirements that we need to know about for you to be able to particiapte in this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org< on or before 20 June 2014.
Any questions? Email email@example.com<