#Spring to Equalities - new series of free webinars
Ageing, Autism, mental wealth, carers and religion and belief are just some of the issues to be covered in a new series of free webinars.
The 'Spring to Equalities' webinars will give you the chance to hear from experts working across the education and learning sector and will provide a unique insight and solutions into some of the most prominent and important challenges it faces.
The series of free webinars includes:
- Religion, belief and non-belief in family learning hosted by LearnDevon;
- Sexual Orienteering - hosted by National Star will share resources and lessons learned from the work with learners with learning difficulties;
- City Lit Mental Wealth Festival hosted by Mark Malcomson, Principal of the City Lit;
- Embedding Equalities Support hosted by Alex Baghurst, Coordinator of The FEdefinition Providers’ Equality Network;
- Finished in School hosted by Yola Jacobsen, Ambitious About Autism on supporting students with autism as they move into college;
- Learning and Ageing hosted by Jane Watts, National Older Learners Group, who will outline the case for investment in older people’s learning; and
- Working Carers hosted by Gateshead Carers and Equality North East, discussing the creation of a 'Carer Friendly Workplace';
- More webinars will be scheduled to take place before 10th of May so please keep checking.
Places are free but limited so book now.
Previous attendees at Spring to Equalities webinars have said:
“Absolutely loved what I heard in this webinar. I want to find out more and pinch all their resources so I can teach it here…#inspired #excited”
“Thank you for sharing all these resources - The webinar was very informative. Many thanks for all the hard work and the follow up.”