Our e-project is a practical support, designed to promote good mental health in adult learning, It’s a user friendly resource, built to support anyone with an interest in the subject, particularly:
- Managers and staff working in further education learning and skills
- Information, advice and guidance workers
- Mental healthdefinition services
- Employmentdefinition services
- Carers and friends of people with mental health difficulties
The site has three main aims:
- To raise awareness of how mental health difficulties can impact the learning process and of the many strategies available to support learners with mental health problems.
- To grow a friendly and active community in our forums.
- To act as a ‘hub’ for a wide range of mental health and learning resources. We regularly update our website with new content, and point you to useful resources developed by other people.