Don't miss out on Spring to Equalities webinars!
The 'Spring to Equalities<' webinars are being booked fast so don't miss out on this chance to hear from experts working across the education and learning sector and gain a unique insight and solutions into some of the most prominent and important challenges it faces.
The series of free webinars includes:
- Religion, belief and non-belief in family learning hosted by LearnDevon;
- Sexual Orienteering - hosted by National Star will share resources and lessons learned from the work with learners with learning difficulties;
- City Lit Mental Wealth Festival hosted by Mark Malcomson, Principal of the City Lit;
- Young Adult Carers – improving support in FEdefinition< hosted by Nicola Aylward, Head of Learning for Young People at Learning and Work Institute;
- Embedding Equalities Support hosted by Alex Baghurst, Coordinator of The FEdefinition<Providers’ Equalitydefinition Network;
- Finished in School hosted by Yola Jacobsen, Ambitious About Autism on supporting students with autism as they move into college;
- Learning and Ageing hosted by Jane Watts, National Older Learners Group, who will outline the case for investment in older people’s learning; and
- Working Carers hosted by Gateshead Carers and Equality North East, discussing the creation of a 'Carer Friendly Workplace';
- More webinars will be scheduled to take place before 10th of May so please keep checking.
Places are free but limited so book now<.
Previous attendees at Spring to Equalities webinars< have said:
“Absolutely loved what I heard in this webinar. I want to find out more and pinch all their resources so I can teach it here…#inspired #excited”
“Thank you for sharing all these resources - The webinar was very informative. Many thanks for all the hard work and the follow up.”