Course: Leading beyond the organisation – a Systems Leadership Approach
This one-day course, developed in partnership with the Education and Training Foundation (ETF), is designed specifically for senior managers and aspiring senior managers from within the Adult and Community Learning sector.
In these challenging and uncertain times, leaders within the Adult and Community Learning sector need to develop an effective and cohesive strategy to drive their business forward.
This one-day leadership course, with leading experts in their field, will cover key areas including:
- State of the sector
- Area Reviews
- Devolution Agenda
- Adaptive Leadership and Knowing your Authorisation Environment
- Effective Governance and Scrutiny.
Guest speakers include:<
- Karen Edge, Reader in Educational Leadership at the University College London (UCL)
- Marilyn Hawkins, Deputy FEdefinition Commissioner Adviser, currently involved in Area Based Reviews across the London area
- Jon Thorn, Skills Funding Agency, involved in the devolution agenda
Date: Wednesday 16th March 2016
Venue: Wesley Hotel, Euston, London
£300 (turnover less than £1m) £450 (turnover £1m to £7m) £600 (turnover £7m+);
Early bird discount of 50% if you apply by 5pm Friday 4th March.
You/your colleagues, may be eligible for a bursary, which could cover the full cost of the course.
Book your place<
Book your place(s) at http://bit.ly/21l8Reh<
Or call Balwinder Gill (01733) 708065.
|ELMAG Leadership Course March 2016 - final.pdf||477.89 KB|